This Halloween we missed out on the dressing up, trick-or-treating, and (thank goodness) the pranks. We decided to play it safe and go have a party with some of our family. We went to Levi's mom's house and Cody and Sariah came over. We just had some pizza, watched a football game, and enjoyed each others company. We took the girls trick-or-treating after the rain had stopped. It was so cute to see how excited kids get when they go trick-or-treating! Sariah, Melanie, Shay, and I went around the neighborhood with Chevelle and Aneesa until they were just wiped out from so much walking. They sure looked adorable in their princess and monkey costumes. Totally fit their personalities! Glad I could go trick-or-treating with someone's kids! This is the only holiday Levi and I get kind of left out of because it's mainly for kids and we are lacking in that area. Thanks for letting me go trick-or-treating with you guys! I had a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment