Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I want my hubby back in town!

Levi has been out of town since Sunday the 13th for a business trip to Kansas City. Wow, I've missed him so much! Last time he had to go out of town I was lucky enough to go with him but didn't go this time because there is nothing to do there. I stayed Sunday night at our apartment then went to my parents cause I'm a baby! It's just so lonely to be alone all the time. I've enjoyed spending so much time with all of them. I've kinda missed knowing what is going on with the family all the time. Plus the little kids are so stinkin cute! I love being around them! ha Levi thinks I'm going to get baby hungry and want a baby immediately so he gave me a time limit. I don't think I've ever followed it :)
(Caleb) (Wyatt)

(Aneesa) (Chevelle)
Levi has learned so much and has enjoyed his time out there. He wishes he were home but he has a good attitude about it! I feel terrible though cause he's gotten really sick and I'm not even with him to take care of him like a good wife. He'll be home soon though!
I just got back from spending the evening with the in-laws. They are the best! I haven't spent much time alone with them so it's always nice to do that.
I'm ready for Levi to come back home but it's been making us stronger as a couple! So he says ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment