
I'll give a quick background about us before I get started with this new blog or ours! We first met on August 7, 2008 at a singles ward activity but had known of each other for a couple months. I was too intimidated by him to talk to him and he didn't even notice me. (Even though he says he noticed me but was intimidated too.) It was really fun talking to him just every minute I could at the activity and spending time with him. We were at the activity for three days that weekend. He asked if I wanted to go to a game night with friends and I excitedly agreed but he later called and said they weren't getting together but we could still do something. I later found out that that was just a lie! We ended up going on a motorcycle ride and that was so much fun! After telling about our first date I'll speed up the process a bit ha. We met the week before I was to go to school so the entire semester I was there I would drive the 2.5 - 3 hour home every weekend and he'd come almost every Wednesday after the first month. It was too hard to stay away from each other! :) We dated for about 4 months, engaged for almost 3 months, then married March 6, 2009! It was almost exactly seven months to the day since we had met.

We've been married a little over six months now and it's been great! He works for the Treasury and I work at Wells Fargo and for my dad weighing his dump trucks. He just started his masters program at school and is the first counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. That being said, I rarely see him! Our schedules are so different that it's been hard to actually spend some time together. Oh well, it'll be worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment