Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween fun!

This was probably the funnest Halloween I've ever had thanks to a great husband and friends! Monday night we helped out at a carnival that my family and the single's ward put together. They've done it for a couple years now and every time there is a better turn out than the previous year. Which is awesome! The carnival was so much fun! Levi was hilarious dancing around with the kids and that made me do the same. It was funny! We had costumes that everybody thought were hilarious so anytime they'd look at us, they'd just bust up laughing! It's a good thing I knew I looked silly and was ok with it otherwise I would've felt so bad and embarrassed!! We helped with the Bean Bag Toss



Sorry the video is sideways! It wouldn't go the other way. I finally got his awkward dance on video! :)
Thursday was Levi's birthday so we met for lunch at Ruby River since his mom was working as well. It was so good! I love that place. We got there and she had already put our salads on the table and a cute little cake she ade for hi. It was nice since we both only had an hour.
For some reason it's the right way on my computer but not when I put it on here.. Cute spider huh!

Saturday night was a blast!! We met up with all of our friends for dinner then went to a haunted house and corn maze in Syracuse. It's been a while since we've all gotten together so it was really nice to catch up a bit and have some fun. We met at Darin and Shay's and just had soup and cupcakes. While we were waiting for some others to make it there, we played Mafia. Oh my gosh, it was hilarious! At first everyone was kind of timid to accuse anyone but by the third or fourth round everyone was getting kind of heated and arguing. It was so funny!
I really don't like haunted houses but for some reason I torture myself and I am all for them every Halloween! I just scare myself so easily so that's my only problem. I hung on to Levi for my life pretty much and would just hit him out of reflex. I felt so bad, I scratched his face pretty bad.. Some creepy monster jumped out of the corn maze at us. They are rated the best in the state!
Just Waiting to buy some tickets
Some random really tall, goofy guy!
This mask really scared Shay when he first came up. She jumped, moved away, and said "that is one messed up mask!"
Getting out of the haunted barn. SCARY!!
A really fun and fast slide! we used the grain sacks to go down faster..
Another slide they had there

Shay, me, and Hailee

I was scared of this monster but Levi thought he was cool. He actually was though ha
While we were walking out we passed this and I thought it was pretty awesome! ha
Our whole group on our way out! (l-r, Kerry Carrigan, Colby & Brittany Kuhn, goofy monster, us, Chans & Hailee McMillan, and Shay & Darin Tucker)
What a great night!!


2 comments:

  1. Camille Walker found me so I was looking at her blog and clicked on a few and then found you! The Carnival looks like so much fun and your costumes are so freakin cute! Sorry Wells is still the same out there, my new branch isnt much better :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. bean i must say i'm quite impressed with your blog these days!!!! way to go!!! haha now i can see what you've been up to. looks like a fun halloween night. love ya like a sister...oh wait you are my sister!!

    ReplyDelete